Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Philippians for Families

Philippians For Families is a project still in the making! I hope it will a be a blessing and a resource for many.  I get really excited when I think about family.  When I read the scriptures, everything points to it;  from the the very beginning when God the Father is building and preparing a home for his kids, to the very end when we are all together around the great banqueting table. The promise has always been a family.  Through it all He is making away for every one to come and belong, to find a home in Him.  I love it!

If you're interested in learning more about Philippians For Families, this video gives a good explanation of the project.



I hope it will be complete and available soon.  When it is, all funds will go towards helping with our adoption fees!

*This fundraising campaign from the video has already ended.


No comments:

Post a Comment